I promise, there's not always three distinct dreams, but the past few posts have followed that pattern.
1st dream - Zombie Apocalypse!
No joke, full on zombies. I didn't witness anyone get bit, or have any up close encounters, we quickly jumped into an old truck and started drive off. Then I got word the Caleb had made it to Mexico City, where it was safe. Don't ask me how he got there so quickly, but I jumped in a large both with someone, and we headed for Mexico City. Haha, who knows what water way we took, but we got there pretty quick. Either they wouldn't let us in, or we couldn't wait, or it was dream, either way we just started busting through walls using the boat. We had to more or less bust through wall after wall into other bodies of water like pools.
2nd dream - Dinner at Nathan's
Don't ask me why but I found myself eating at Nathan's house with him and Bonnie. I don't recall Luke being there, but we did eat and then there seemed to be some other small party/gathering of people there. I was talking to some random guy, who asked me what sports I played in high school. He couldn't believe that I didn't play any sports in high school. Literally would not believe me! Haha!
3rd dream - I can't remember!
Normally I have other dreams that I can't remember, but I specifically remember waking up, thinking this particular dream was strange enough that it was funny, but I decided not to write it down then. I worried I would forget it by the time I woke up, and sure enough I did forget it. Oh well, I wasn't about to disturb my sleep by actually waking up enough to write it down....
No comments:
Post a Comment