Haha, the title already has me cracking up!
Alright, so these weren't on the same night.
Several nights ago, it was a full on zombie apocalypse. This one was more of "The Walking Dead" style with lots of hand to hang combat, actually more like shovel to face combat. Either way, there's no story to be told just constant slaying of zombie after zombie. There was a group of us, but nobody specific that I remember.
Then last night I had quite a vivid dream of swimming in the ocean. At sunset, when the sun is just below the horizon and the sky is a dark orange to pink color, I look down the coastline to see 5 or 6 huge tornadoes coming my way. (This was actually quite a memorable image in my mind, it looked really, really awesome!) We quickly scurry off of the beach. Sarah's mom is driving their old Chevy Nova, except it's white in the dream. For whatever reason we have to take the battery out of the car before leaving it there, which proves to be much harder than it should be.
Well, that's about it, there were more, but I've forgotten them by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment