Friday, January 18, 2013

Kittens and fighting off an invisible attacker!

Wow, the dreams blog is already starting to slip. I'm not keeping up with it everyday.

Haha, didn't even finish this from the other day.

I dreamed we had at least 3 or 4 kittens running around our house. We didn't know where they came from, but had no problem taking care of them!

The other dream, I don't remember too much from now, but here's what I do remember.

I was in a hotel room, by myself, there was roomer of some kind of attacker, so I was on high alert. Even though my door was locked and bolted 'the guy' just casually opens my door. I immediately walk past him into a friend's room down the hall. Since the attacker was so casual he didn't chase me right away. Once I got to the other room, I tried to alert them of the situation and flee out the window. As I'm climbing down the attacker jumps down/through me(remember he's invisible?) Haha, who knows. Someone else was with me, who helped me brutally smash him to pieces, and in a very sci-fi esque manner the attacker continued to move, parts of his fingers and what not still trying to attack me. No problem, I just peeled them off and kept running.

Totally pointless explanation of that dream, but it was kind of alarming at the time! Still not editing or proofreading these, so enjoy the mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment