Sorry, I don't have much time to properly write out my recent dreams, but here's the quick version of what I remember.
I was outside with my cat, the fat one, he's never outside, so this dream is already weird. We find a LARGE cardboard box with an 'animal farm' inside of it. Doesn't make sense, but it's basically a breeding ground for several small animals. My fat cat immediately sinks his teeth into a very large mouse, almost like a guinea pig. It's too late at that point, and I just let him finish off the poor thing.
Next dream!!!
Sarah and I are driving on some trip, and we don't know exactly where our hotel is located. Eventually we figure out a list of exits off of the highway where our hotel might be located. For whatever reason the exits on our list our out of order and split up by 10 or more miles sometimes. How would we be so confused?
That's all for now. I had other over the weekend...Haha, I'll give the briefest weirdest details of one dream.
I'm in a forest, maybe like a camp, some guy loses all of his fingers instantly, and they're thrown into the water. I'm frantically trying to collect all of his severed fingers?!? As I'm picking them up, they're floating, they appear to me like baby carrots, that's about the right size and shape!!! I'm giving them back to him, but he can't hold them because his hands are missing all of his fingers. Then, dreamagically, they become collectible/prize possessions. I put one into a ziplock bag, and then start running away. As I'm being chased(many of my dreams focus on me being chased...) I'm frantically looking for a place to hide the bag with a carrot like finger in it. Then I find myself in a mixture of a forest with a river running through it, and a house with shelves and what not. So I quickly stash the finger on a shelf. Then I change the location, behind some books, then I grab it again, because that doesn't seem like a good enough hiding place. Then I'm hiding in the living room behind a chair....
Hahaha, so weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment