Monday, December 31, 2012

Amusement park, driving, shooting...

1st dream: Sarah and I were in an amusement park, but we weren't riding rides, mostly browsing stores, so more like a mall, but it still felt like an amusement park. Either way, it seemed very linear, as in, we had to walk from one store to the next, and if you wanted to return to a previous store you had to walk through the stores in reverse order. At some point I was separated from Sarah, like she was still looking at stuff, and I kept on walking. Then I became really thirsty, but I wouldn't stop for a drink until I had backtracked all the way back to her.

Then I woke up, got a drink, and went back to sleep! :D

2nd dream: We were at a large community gathering, I can't really describe it any better. I was in the back of the crowd when I guy walks up and starts throwing fireworks at the crowd, as if he's trying to hurt people. They were easy enough for me to pick up and toss away from the crowd. Then he pulls out a shotgun, so I run off to my car. I'm able to drive back through the crowd pick up some friends and family and speed out of there!

3rd dream: I haven't played Call of Duty for about 3 weeks, so this was odd to me. I found myself more or less in a Call of Duty game, it seemed somewhat real to me, but all I had was a pistol and a sniper rifle. All of the enemies were mid-range, so the sniper and pistol were both difficult shots. Haha, this is so pointless to be explaining. Anyways, I made several great shots with just the pistol...

The end...nothing too exciting, maybe something better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment