Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joyriding and marathon running!

Last night I went to a farewell party for two students, one from China and one from Taiwan. There were several other Chinese and Taiwanese students there too. We ate some delicious Chinese food, and eventually I gave one of them a ride home. The girl that needed a ride home commented that she thought my car was 'cool' because of the moving seat belts(I looked for a video example of a 1990 Toyota Camry seat belt online, but I couldn't find one).That's the only possible connection I can think of for the following dream:

Joyriding with International students and Ben Harris' friends. Hahaha! There's really not much more detail than that. In the dream, I heard of or was riding with some International student who was driving FAST, and weaving in and out of traffic. It was fun! Then in the midst of that, as dreams usually do, I was riding around with Ben Harris' friends. Although I've never ridden around with Ben or his friends in my life, in the dream we were racing around town in a similar fashion to how my friends and I used to when we were in high school.

On to the next set of background information and dream!

Ryan and Joe from work have both ran a half marathon before, and have discussed it at length with me at work, but not during the day yesterday at all. Oh well, for some reason it was on my mind. I might be able to run a 5K, but definitely not a half marathon... Somehow in the dream I was able to keep up with them, even though the most I've ever ran was around 2 miles, which I had a 5 minute break in between miles. During the dream I was able to just run the race side by side with them, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment