Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hotel elevator

So I was riding in a hotel elevator when I noticed there were stairs in the back. As we're riding down, I take the stairs up in the elevator. It's like a double decker elevator, you can get off on two different floors. 

Then the whole thing morphs into like an open stair case with and elevator moving through it. If you can keep up, you could skip floors by taking the stairs and moving through the elevator as its going down. Well, at some point I get distracted and can't keep up, my friends get off at their floor, and I'm trying to take the stairs to catch up. 

I end up riding on top of the elevator with a person with a physical handicap. As we're going down, I'm getting impatient and thinking about just getting off at one of the floors and taking the stairs. Since we're on top, it's not too safe to get off while it's moving down. 

At that point, the elevator thinks everyone has exited, so it starts plunging to the bottom. At this point we're just falling. The elevator is long gone. I manage to save myself and slow my falling by dragging and gripping the walls. I begin to slow enough that I land on my feet, but I'm just trapped between two doors. Apparently no longer in an elevator shaft. 

I assume it's between two hotel room doors. I turn on the light to my phone, and start to knock on the doors. Then I just fling open one of the doors and run through someone's room. The doors were like those room adjoining doors and I was stuck in the middle, so now I need to get out of someone's room!

I run for their hallway door,  yelling that I'm just trying to leave. The hallway door has the chain attached, so I have to close  it, undo the chain, and then run. I keep running down the hall. I don't want to be caught by the person whose room I just ran through. 

It's at this point that I eventually find myself walking through a restaurant/lobby, but I can't find the stairs. I keep looking and looking, but still no stairs. 

The end, just lost and no stairs. 







No comments:

Post a Comment