So this post is actually a few days late. I made some notes day of, now I'll fill in the gaps.
I remember two distinct dreams from this night.
The first involved some apocalyptic event taking place. I had a weird sense of dejavu during the dream, like I already knew something catastrophic was going to happen.
I remember seeing a huge hovering ship over my grandma's apartment complex, but the ship was already damaged in some way that it was smoking, blocking the sun, and had falling burning debris. One of the falling burning debris falls like an asteroid and takes off the corner of the apartment complex.
From there time fast forwards some undetermined amount of time. I'm with my parents, my dad is really sick, and he's planning on committing suicide. He looks to be almost zombified, but I noticed what looks like a terribly dehydrated small pox vaccination site/sore on his arm. We decide to give him some water and he's good to go!
The rest pretty fuzzy, but the neighborhood formed factions, armies, or gangs. We're trying to work with them and steal stuff all at the same time...
Well as if that wasn't weird enough, now for something completely different.
I was at some sort of Presidential speech, but Obama never showed. So I take the stage and start doing impressions of him. (This is hilarious to me, because I don't think I've ever done an impression of Obama.) Then I start making fun of the failures and stereotypes of both political parties. In the end, everyone in the audience loved it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment